Alternative Dispute Resolution – Arbitrations and Mediations
James Pratt draws on 40 plus years legal experience to Arbitrate and Mediate disputes in the following areas of law,
- Employment including disputes over grounds for or proper notice of termination, discipline issues, sexual harassment and other human rights claims;
- Estate Matters such as Will interpretation, disputes over issues of estate administration;
- Commercial including disputes over terms of warranty or performance, license (including software) agreements, franchise agreements, and terms of commercial leases;
- Partnership and Corporate Matters including shareholder disputes, disagreements over partnership and shareholder agreements;
- Contract Interpretation;
- Real Estate such as disputes over title requisitions, closing sufficiency, property boundaries, and encroachments;
- Non-Profit or Charitable Organizations.
James’ goal is to provide his legal colleagues and their clients with knowledgeable, fair, and creative Arbitrated or Mediated dispute resolution.