ROBERT CROUCHAreas of Practice:
Real Estate Law
Wills and Estates
Admitted to Practice: 1979 (ON)
Bob has been a Brampton resident for all his life. He was called to the Ontario bar in 1979 and has practiced Small Business Law, Real Estate, Bank security and Wills and Estates since then. He joined the firm of Prouse, Dash & Crouch, LLP in 1985, and became Partner in 1989.
Bob was involved in many Brampton community organizations over the years, including:
- The Churchville Village Residents Association (Chair 1984-2003),
- The Brampton Heritage Board (1986-2003, including 3 terms as Chair),
- The Churchville Volunteer Fire Department (1985-1996),
- Brampton Minor Baseball team (Executive and Coach, 1989 – 1994),
- One of the founders of Brampton In-Line Hockey (1995 - 2002),
- The Brampton Millennium Committee (1998-2000; acting Chair 1999),
- The Brampton Sesquicentennial Committee,
- The Brampton Doors Open Committee,
- A Community Blooms Project,
- H.A.C.E. a project of the Brampton Arts Council,
- Director of The Toronto Downtown Jazz since that project’s inception.
Bob also received an Ontario Heritage Trust Lifetime Achievement Award for his effort in preserving the City of Brampton’s buildings and natural heritage.
We are pleased to offer legal services to our Punjabi speaking clients.