RICHARD PROUSEAreas of Practice:
Real Estate Law
Wills and Estates
Admitted to Practice: 1980 (ON)
Richard Prouse is a Partner with Prouse, Dash & Crouch, LLP. Born and raised in Brampton, Richard focuses his strengths with over 30 years experience in Real Estate Law, Wills and Estates Law, and Corporate and Commercial Law.
Richard was educated at Brampton’s very own Central Peel Secondary School graduating in 1968. He attended The University of Guelph (1969-1970), Laurentian University (B.A. Honours 1974), University of Toronto (M.A. Public Administration 1975), McGill University Law School (LL.B.1978).
Richards’ memberships and affiliations include:
- Past Chairman of the Brampton Downtown Business Association
- Past Chairman of The Downtown Marketing Partnership
- Past Chairman of The Brampton Downtown Development Corporation
- Former Coach, Brampton Minor Lacrosse Association
- Past President of The Children’s Aid Society for the Region of Peel
- Past President of La Petite Ecole Francaise Co-Operative De Brampton Inc.
- Past Director of The Brampton Curling Club
- Past Director of The Fair Share Task Force for the Region of Peel
- Past Director of The Peel Memorial Hospital Board
- Past Adjudicator for Canada Pension Plan Appeals Tribunal
We are pleased to offer legal services to our Punjabi speaking clients.